week 9 days 44 45

So in the past two days I’ve gotten quite bit done.

 

I started a new project for blending and shading again and this time I’ve challenged myself to grow it all from scratch.  This in itself would prove to be a big challenge for me so I did a little searching on the internet and found a body figure that I thought would look good and it did.

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 10.43.57 AM (2).pngScreen Shot 2017-05-10 at 10.44.00 AM (2).pngScreen Shot 2017-05-10 at 10.44.01 AM (2).pngScreen Shot 2017-05-10 at 10.44.03 AM (2).pngFor most of the project I was blending colors together trying to make good transitions that would look good together

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 10.44.05 AM (2).pngScreen Shot 2017-05-10 at 10.44.06 AM (2).pngScreen Shot 2017-05-10 at 10.44.09 AM (2).pngScreen Shot 2017-05-10 at 10.44.10 AM (2).pngScreen Shot 2017-05-10 at 10.44.14 AM (2).pngScreen Shot 2017-05-10 at 10.44.16 AM (2).png

The main part of this project I had a giant problem with was making a color blend that looked like tanned, dirty and oldish skin.  this took me all of 15 minutes of playing with colors and different shades of tans oranges yellows asme pinks and just overall getting it all to go well together.

a MAJOR set back today was power flickers that kept happening.  i had to start over where I left off yesterday multiple times and it got annoying.  I actually got to the point where I was saving my file every time I would make a change to the history.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s