Today I got more than i was expecting to get done.
I finished tracing the picture then I made my customizations to it. First off I removed the shoulder plate on the left shoulder (the one that is showing) like I said I would then i made the broke the end off the sword making it shorter than it originally was. Next I completely changed the helm, I started by removing the wolf cap and the tail that was on the back which actually wasn’t that hard. after my modifications I went to coloring the artwork.
Starting at the legs I took a variety of greys and blacks to start shading the edges then I started taking lighter colors and putting them into the center or end of the parts and then using my smudge tool I blended all of the colors together.
I did the same steps with different shades of blue to make the cowl seem faded and old I will be doing the same with the cloak.
After getting the main part of the cowl done I went back to the legs working on finishing them up. I played out my colors that actually blended smoothly an made the art work pop and come out more.
Im getting really anxious to see this picture finished then I will start on my video and hopefully that wraps up pretty quickly.