So today stating from the title I have a horrible headache…this sucks
Besides from pain in my head all day I actually did get some work done
After reading my blog post on what I did last I decide that since the attire of the characters on my project wasn’t appropriate I needed to make a new design. Even though I was given permission to use the design I had created I wasn’t ok with using something that was considered even slightly inappropriate so I need a new one.
After doing quite a bit of searching today I finally got together another set of images that would work well for another mouse pad. they don’t have anything in appropriate on them and they actually blend together really well
The tool used most was the healing spot brush which I used to pull everything together and make it beautiful and balanced instead of being all about one image it all draws you to each one individually.