So today was mildly catastrophic. On my computer Adobe Illustrator would not work for me so I had to pull the files that were important to me and those are not on a different computer. I do not have any of the screen shots I took today because I planned on just Taking some more of them and explain what exactly I did throughout the process to get to where I am at the moment.
Went to open my file from today and realized….I LOST ALL OF MY FONTS!!!!!! I just wanna cry now this is a horrible turn of events to be honest.
So the first thing I did was go through and find the name of the fonts that I had used which were King Arthur and Backsword. I found them on dafont.com and I redownloaded them.
The first thing I did on my other computer before I moved I went and I took and image i had saved Friday and I erased the grayish back ground that was around it then used the smudge tool to kinda blend some of the pixels and make its quality a little higher than it originally was. The second thing I did was make the banner using the King Arthur text. This font by itself automatically makes a banner which I like a lot cause that cut a lot of time out of this project and still had good quality that I am content with.
Next I got on Illustrator and I took my text that I made in photoshop and created some effects to it because Illustrator has a few things that I can use to make my text more eye catching than I can use in Photoshop.
The next thing I plan on doing tomorrow is making the text pop more because I’m not quite finished with it yet I want to put a few more effects on it than I already have then apply some styles that Photoshop can give me.
One thing I have discovered is that using both Photoshop and Illustrator in tandem allows me to make more eye catching and more elaborate designs that will in the end turn out amazing as long as I try and out 110% effort with both of them.