Sooooo I may have missed the bus yesterday…oops
Any who today I got quite a bit accomplished. I took first glimpse at the text I created Monday and it made me sick. It was just absolutely gross and NEEDED to be changed, so I changed it and made it look pretty.
I used a text style from dafont.com and it was called Horse Roman Gothic. I really like the way this text looks because it has a modern but still aged look with its swirls and points. I put 3 effects on the text before finalizing it in photoshop, and they were a wave warp effect, an outer glow and finally an inner glow. The inner glow instead go moving inside of the text it actually made a real blurry but blended bubble around the rest of the text with the outer glow making a faded center to the bubble around the text.
After finishing the text I went to blending the sand and the green aura around the skull together making it blend more then I was getting really really picky about how the text looks. I plan on trying to contribute the text running through the skull but I’m not quite sure how I’m going to do that just quite yet but I will get it down tomorrow.